The advantages of the coaxial cable can support high bandwidth communication in relatively long without repeater on the line, but the drawback is obviously: it is a large volume, thinnet diameter is 3/8 inch thick, a lot of space to occupy the cable duct; two is cannot withstand the entanglement, pressure and serious bending, which will damage to the cable structure, stop signal transmission; the last is the high cost, and all of these shortcomings is the twisted pair can be overcome, so now in the LAN environment, basic has been based on Ethernet physical layer specification of twisted pair replaced.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Working principle of coaxial cable
- Introduction of coaxial cable varieties
- Main application range of coaxial cable
- Advantages and disadvantages of coaxial cable
- Radio frequency cables classified by insulation...
- Attenuation of radio frequency cable
- Development of radio frequency cable industry
- Electrical performance of fiber optic cables
- Fastest fiber
- The difference between optical fiber, optical c...
- SCTE ISBE Cable Tec Expo
- CCBN 2017
- HKTDC EXPO
- Monitoring transmission system coaxial cable, t...