If the aluminum alloy cable should be stored for a long time, according to the location of the cable, the following considerations should be taken:
1. Under the eaves. The cable can be used only if it is not directly exposed to sunlight or ultra-high temperature. It is recommended to use the pipe.
2. External wall. Avoid direct sunlight and man-made damage.
In a pipe (plastic or metal). If in the pipe, pay attention to the damage of the plastic pipe and the heat conduction of the metal pipe.
4. Suspension application/overhead cable. Considering the droop and pressure of the cable, which bundle should be used, whether the cable is directly irradiated by the sun.
5. Laid directly in the underground cable trench, which is the least controlled environment. The installation of the cable trench shall be inspected regularly for drying or moisture.
6. Underground pipeline. In order to facilitate future upgrades, cable replacement and isolation of surface pressure and surrounding environment, auxiliary piping is a better method. But don't expect the pipe to stay dry forever, which will affect the choice of cable type.