The whole name of RVV wire is copper core polyvinyl chloride insulation polyvinyl chloride sheath flexible wire, also known as light polyvinyl chloride sheath flexible wire, commonly known as soft sheath wire, is a kind of sheath wire. It is mainly used in power line, control line and signal transmission line for electric appliances, instruments, electronic equipment and automation equipment.
RVV cable is mainly used for medium and light mobile electrical appliances, instrumentation, household appliances, power lighting and other flexible use places, which can transmit control signals and power signals, and is also suitable for laying in Bridges and hoses.
- Coaxial Cable, History, Development
- Broadband Cable And Network
- Coaxial Cable Classification
- Broadband Of Coaxial Cable
- Coaxial Cable Broadband System
- Introduction Of Coaxial Cable Network
- Radio Frequency Cables Classified By Structure
- Domestic Industry Of Optical Fiber Cables
- Overseas Situation Of Optical Fiber Cable
- Coaxial Cables By Application
- The Important Transmission Characteristic Of Sa...
- Coaxial Cable Of Satellite
- Coaxial Cable Connector
- Check The Quality Of The Aluminum Foil
- Development Of Wire And Cable Industry
- Coaxial Cable
- Physical Parameters Of Coaxial Cable
- Test Coaxial Cable Braid Network
- Coaxial Cable Checks The Quality Of Aluminum Foil
- Bare Wire