Cables are divided into signal cables and power cables, the former for transmitting signals, such as cable and telephone cables, and the latter for transmitting electricity.
Communication cable, including the city for the city or local area communication network telephone cable, telecommunication cable used for long distance communication between the two cities (long distance symmetrical telecommunication cable, coaxial communication cables), cable and all kinds of communication cables.
Power cables: according to the type and structure of insulation can be divided into oil-immersed paper insulated power cables, plastic insulated power cables and rubber insulated power cables.
The main USES of wire and cable are power transmission, electrical communication and winding coil or winding for electrical equipment.
Electrical equipment with wire and cable, according to the products use features can be divided into general wire and cable, electrical equipment and instrumentation wire and cable, vehicles with wire and cable, geological exploration and mining industry with wire and cable, signal control cable, dc high voltage cable.
- Coaxial Cable, History, Development
- Broadband Cable And Network
- Coaxial Cable Classification
- Broadband Of Coaxial Cable
- Coaxial Cable Broadband System
- Introduction Of Coaxial Cable Network
- Radio Frequency Cables Classified By Structure
- Domestic Industry Of Optical Fiber Cables
- Overseas Situation Of Optical Fiber Cable
- Coaxial Cables By Application
- What is the cable for?
- Nomenclature Principle For Wire And Cable
- Wire And Cable Selection Points
- Wire And Cable Precautions
- The Network Cable Did Not Plug The Reason And T...
- The Network Cable Is Not Plugged In Properly
- What Is A Coaxial Cable? Introduction Of Coaxia...
- What Category Is The Registered Trademark Of A ...
- Cable Application Classification
- Cable Storage