Wires and cables refer to materials used for power, communications and related transmission purposes. "Wires" and "cables" do not have strict boundaries. Generally, products with small number of cores, small diameter and simple structure are called wires, those without insulation are called bare wires, and others are called cables. Large conductor cross - sectional area (greater than 6 mm square) is called large wire, small (less than or equal to 6 mm square) is called small wire, insulated wire is also called cloth wire.
Electric wire and cable mainly include bare wire, electromagnetic wire and electrical insulation wire, power cable, communication cable and optical cable.
There are power cables, control cables, compensation cables, shielding cables, high temperature cables, computer cables, signal cables, coaxial cables, fire-resistant cables, Marine cables and so on. They are made up of multiple wires used to connect circuits, electrical appliances, etc.
- Coaxial Cable, History, Development
- Broadband Cable And Network
- Coaxial Cable Classification
- Broadband Of Coaxial Cable
- Coaxial Cable Broadband System
- Introduction Of Coaxial Cable Network
- Radio Frequency Cables Classified By Structure
- Domestic Industry Of Optical Fiber Cables
- Overseas Situation Of Optical Fiber Cable
- Coaxial Cables By Application
- Nomenclature Principle For Wire And Cable
- Wire And Cable Selection Points
- Wire And Cable Precautions
- The Network Cable Did Not Plug The Reason And T...
- The Network Cable Is Not Plugged In Properly
- What Is A Coaxial Cable? Introduction Of Coaxia...
- What Category Is The Registered Trademark Of A ...
- Cable Application Classification
- Cable Storage
- Cable Specification And Model Explanation