1880 - Oliver Hevice patented coaxial cable in England (patent number 1407).
1884 - Werner von Siemens patented coaxial cable in germany.
1941 - in the United States, AT&T laid the first commercial coaxial cable. And in Minnesota, Minneapolis, to Wisconsin, history. The L1 system that it uses can hold a television frequency band or 480 telephone lines.
1956 - the world's first coaxial cable crossing the Atlantic - TAT-1 (Transatlantic No. 1) has been laid.
Previous: Broadband Cable And Network
Next: No Information
- Broadband Cable And Network
- Coaxial Cable Classification
- Broadband Of Coaxial Cable
- Coaxial Cable Broadband System
- Introduction Of Coaxial Cable Network
- Radio Frequency Cables Classified By Structure
- Domestic Industry Of Optical Fiber Cables
- Overseas Situation Of Optical Fiber Cable
- Coaxial Cables By Application
- Coaxial Cable Thinnet Coarse / Mixed Structure