1. hardware configuration
In the establishment of a coarse / fine mixed cable Ethernet, in addition to the use of hardware and thickwire Ethernet and Ethernet address the same, must also provide a connection between the hardware and the thick cable thinnet. Connection hardware includes:
N- series socket to BNC socket connector.
N- series plug to BNC socket connector.
2. technical parameters
Maximum trunk length: greater than 185 meters, less than 500 meters.
Maximum network trunk cable length: greater than 925 meters, less than 2500 meters.
In order to reduce the cost of the system, to ensure a mixed dry line can reach the maximum length of the case, should be used as much as possible cablet. The maximum length of t= can be calculated and can be used in a hybrid trunk section using the formulas below the thinnet (500 - L) / 3.28, where L is to construct the stem segment length, t can be used for maximum length cablet. For example, if we want to construct a 400 metre stem line, can use the maximum length for cablet: (500 - 400) / 3.28 = 30 (m).
The network anti-interference ability is strong.
Network maintenance and extension is difficult.
The breakpoint of cable system is increased, and the reliability of the network is affected.
Previous: No Information
- Coaxial Cable, History, Development
- Broadband Cable And Network
- Coaxial Cable Classification
- Broadband Of Coaxial Cable
- Coaxial Cable Broadband System
- Introduction Of Coaxial Cable Network
- Radio Frequency Cables Classified By Structure
- Domestic Industry Of Optical Fiber Cables
- Overseas Situation Of Optical Fiber Cable
- Coaxial Cables By Application
- Compression Connector RG6
- Classifications And Advantages And Disadvantage...
- The Monitoring System Is Often Used For Cable S...
- What Is The Difference Between Copper Clad Alum...
- Industrial Interactive Wire And Cable Industry ...
- What Is The Difference Between Optical Fiber An...
- The Difference Between The Audio Cable And Coax...
- ISC WEST--- American West International Securit...
- What Is The Cable For?
- What Are The Definition Of Communication Cable ...