1. Observe the roundness of insulating medium. The cross section of standard coaxial cable is very round. Practice has proved that the smaller the gap, the better the performance of the cable.
2. Check the consistency of the insulating medium of coaxial cable. The diameter fluctuation of the insulating medium of coaxial cable mainly affects the echo coefficient of cable.
- Coaxial Cable, History, Development
- Broadband Cable And Network
- Coaxial Cable Classification
- Broadband Of Coaxial Cable
- Coaxial Cable Broadband System
- Introduction Of Coaxial Cable Network
- Radio Frequency Cables Classified By Structure
- Domestic Industry Of Optical Fiber Cables
- Overseas Situation Of Optical Fiber Cable
- Coaxial Cables By Application
- Characteristic Impedance Of Coaxial Cable's Body
- Attenuation characteristic the attenuation char...
- Silica Gel High Temperature Line
- Arr Sheathed Wire
- The Important Transmission Characteristic Of Sa...
- Coaxial Cable Of Satellite
- Coaxial Cable Connector
- Check The Quality Of The Aluminum Foil
- Development Of Wire And Cable Industry
- Coaxial Cable