In a nutshell, it consists of front end, transmission and terminal.
(1) front end: used to obtain the image of the monitored area.
Generally consists of camera and lens, cloud platform, encoder, dustproof cover and so on.
(2) transmission: it is used to feed video (sometimes including audio) signal output from the camera to the central computer room or other monitoring points.
It is usually composed of feeder, video cable compensator and video amplifier.
(3) terminal: it is used to display and record, video processing, output control signals, and receive signals from the front end.
Generally including monitors, various control equipment, and recording equipment, etc.
- Coaxial Cable, History, Development
- Broadband Cable And Network
- Coaxial Cable Classification
- Broadband Of Coaxial Cable
- Coaxial Cable Broadband System
- Introduction Of Coaxial Cable Network
- Radio Frequency Cables Classified By Structure
- Domestic Industry Of Optical Fiber Cables
- Overseas Situation Of Optical Fiber Cable
- Coaxial Cables By Application
- Camera And The Camera Lens
- Dust Cover (dust Cover) And Support And Decoder
- About Closed-circuit Television Equipment
- How Do You Install Monitoring Yourself
- The Country's First Submarine Pipeline Inspecti...
- New Submarine Cable Construction Ship Qifan 9
- Qifan 9 Is Also Equipped With A Range Of Advanc...
- The Twisted Pair Cable Defines Five Different Q...
- 5 Types Of Wiring
- What's The Difference Between Audio Fiber And C...