The flexible cable is the preferred cable for the power transmission material and signal transmission carrier in the drag chain motion system. It is also known as: drag chain cable, tow cable, mobile cable, robot cable, etc.
The wire structure of the flexible cable is mainly based on the twisted copper wire structure of DIN VDE 0295 and IEC 228. The sheath is mostly made of low-viscosity and flexible wear-resistant material to slow the wear rate of the cable in continuous reciprocating movement.
Heat flow electronics provides flexible cables to meet a variety of needs.
Previous: Burglar Alarm
- Coaxial Cable, History, Development
- Broadband Cable And Network
- Coaxial Cable Classification
- Broadband Of Coaxial Cable
- Coaxial Cable Broadband System
- Introduction Of Coaxial Cable Network
- Radio Frequency Cables Classified By Structure
- Domestic Industry Of Optical Fiber Cables
- Overseas Situation Of Optical Fiber Cable
- Coaxial Cables By Application
- Burglar Alarm
- Anti-theft Alarm Classification
- Happy New Year
- How Burglar Alarm Works
- The Development Trend Of Burglar Alarm
- Anti-theft Alarm Development History
- Plug Wire
- Optic Fibre Cable
- Electrical Properties Of Fiber Optic Cables