The main element of magnesium alloy aluminum wire is aluminum, and a small amount of magnesium or other metal materials are added to strengthen its hardness. With Mg as the main addition element of aluminum wire, due to its good corrosion resistance, also known as rust-proof aluminum alloy. As a metal itself, its thermal conductivity and strength are particularly outstanding.
The characteristics of
Aluminum magnesium alloy aluminum silk established lightweight, low density, heat dissipation is good, strong resistance to pressure, can fully satisfy 3 c products are highly integrated, lightweight, miniaturization, fight broke into and electromagnetic shielding and cooling requirements. It is several times as hard as traditional glass threads, but weighs only a third as much.
- Coaxial Cable, History, Development
- Broadband Cable And Network
- Coaxial Cable Classification
- Broadband Of Coaxial Cable
- Coaxial Cable Broadband System
- Introduction Of Coaxial Cable Network
- Radio Frequency Cables Classified By Structure
- Domestic Industry Of Optical Fiber Cables
- Overseas Situation Of Optical Fiber Cable
- Coaxial Cables By Application
- Cable Safety Knowledge
- Copper Cable And Aluminum Core Cable Advantages...
- Copper Clad Aluminum Cable Selection (use) Prec...
- Russia's World Cup 2018
- What Are The Advantages Of Copper Core Cable
- Certificate Of Approval For Aluminium Cable
- Marine Aluminium Cable
- World Cup Semi-finals
- Nigeria Undersea Cable Investment
- A Network Cable