The shipping and Marine industries are facing increasing competition and economic pressure as shipowners, operators and shipyards seek every opportunity to increase efficiency. In order to support customers, DNV GL(a combination of DNV of Norway classification society and Lloyd's of Germany GL of classification society) developed the first type approval scheme for Marine aluminum cable and contactor.
Conductive copper is, of course, the ideal, the Marine cable are traditionally made of copper, copper prices over the past few decades has been rising sharply, which brings to the enterprise at a huge cost pressure. As electric propulsion becomes more common in shipping, it is especially important to find more economical cables.
DNV GL type approval of Marine aluminium cable and contactor allows expensive copper to be replaced by aluminium. The savings are huge -- aluminium will cost about a third of copper in 2018.
- Coaxial Cable, History, Development
- Broadband Cable And Network
- Coaxial Cable Classification
- Broadband Of Coaxial Cable
- Coaxial Cable Broadband System
- Introduction Of Coaxial Cable Network
- Radio Frequency Cables Classified By Structure
- Domestic Industry Of Optical Fiber Cables
- Overseas Situation Of Optical Fiber Cable
- Coaxial Cables By Application
- World Cup Semi-finals
- Nigeria Undersea Cable Investment
- A Network Cable
- Transformation And Application Of Optical And E...
- Ohm's Law Simply States
- The 2018 World Cup Finals
- Google Builds New Submarine Cables
- Google Built Its Own Submarine Cable
- The Cable Is Called Dunant
- Closed Circuit Television Monitoring