The new submarine cable construction ship "qifan 9" was officially delivered at 10:30 am on August 13. After the delivery of the ship, it will be used for the sea cable laying project of the 500kv zhoushan networking project to ensure the smooth progress of the project.
As the first new submarine cable construction ship in China, qifan 9 has a total length of about 110 meters, a width of 32 meters, a depth of 6.5 meters, a maximum draft of 4.8 meters and a maximum displacement of 14,300 tons. In the form of flat barge, the vessel's draft depth can be reduced and the operation capacity of shoals and intertidal zones can be improved; The ship is equipped with 5,000 tons of submarine cable capacity, which increases the length of 220kv submarine cable construction from 30 km to 60 km, and enhances the comprehensive capacity of Marine cable construction. In addition, the ship's endurance capacity is enhanced, which can meet the requirements of 60 construction personnel for 60 days of continuous construction. The vessel is capable of undertaking large section and long-distance submarine cable projects such as ocean power transmission and domestic offshore wind power.
- Coaxial Cable, History, Development
- Broadband Cable And Network
- Coaxial Cable Classification
- Broadband Of Coaxial Cable
- Coaxial Cable Broadband System
- Introduction Of Coaxial Cable Network
- Radio Frequency Cables Classified By Structure
- Domestic Industry Of Optical Fiber Cables
- Overseas Situation Of Optical Fiber Cable
- Coaxial Cables By Application
- Qifan 9 Is Also Equipped With A Range Of Advanc...
- The Twisted Pair Cable Defines Five Different Q...
- 5 Types Of Wiring
- What's The Difference Between Audio Fiber And C...
- Coaxial Output
- COAXIAL Input
- Optical Fiber Transmission
- Coaxial Line
- Use Of Security Alarm Cable
- The Structure Of Coaxial Line