The nomenclature of wire and cable products is as follows:
1. Contents included in the product name
(1) product application occasion or size class name
(2) structural materials or types of products;
(3) important features or additional features of the product
Names are basically in the order described above, and sometimes features are written before or before the corresponding structural description in order to emphasize important or additional features.
2. Order of structure description
The product structure is described according to the principle from inside to outside: conductor -> insulation -> inner sheath -> outer sheath -> armor type.
3, a simplified
Without causing confusion, some structural descriptions are omitted or abbreviated. For example, aluminum conductors are not allowed to be used in automobile lines and soft lines, so conductor materials are not described.