The nomenclature of wire and cable products is as follows:
1. Contents included in the product name
(1) product application occasion or size class name
(2) structural materials or types of products;
(3) important features or additional features of the product
Names are basically in the order described above, and sometimes features are written before or before the corresponding structural description in order to emphasize important or additional features.
2. Order of structure description
The product structure is described according to the principle from inside to outside: conductor -> insulation -> inner sheath -> outer sheath -> armor type.
3, a simplified
Without causing confusion, some structural descriptions are omitted or abbreviated. For example, aluminum conductors are not allowed to be used in automobile lines and soft lines, so conductor materials are not described.
- Coaxial Cable, History, Development
- Broadband Cable And Network
- Coaxial Cable Classification
- Broadband Of Coaxial Cable
- Coaxial Cable Broadband System
- Introduction Of Coaxial Cable Network
- Radio Frequency Cables Classified By Structure
- Domestic Industry Of Optical Fiber Cables
- Overseas Situation Of Optical Fiber Cable
- Coaxial Cables By Application
- Wire And Cable Selection Points
- Wire And Cable Precautions
- The Network Cable Did Not Plug The Reason And T...
- The Network Cable Is Not Plugged In Properly
- What Is A Coaxial Cable? Introduction Of Coaxia...
- What Category Is The Registered Trademark Of A ...
- Cable Application Classification
- Cable Storage
- Cable Specification And Model Explanation
- Safety Guard System Of Closed Circuit Televisio...