Optical fiber transmission can block the passage of digital noise, and the loss in the transmission process is very small;
Coaxial transmission has higher fidelity due to stable impedance, wider frequency band, and less electro - optical, photoelectric conversion.
The two kinds of interfaces have different specifications and wire materials, so they cannot be used interchangeably.
Optical fiber transmission must use a special optical fiber line, coaxial transmission must use a special coaxial line (general should not be replaced by ordinary audio line), otherwise is not silent or audio quality range, and may even damage the equipment.
- Coaxial Cable, History, Development
- Broadband Cable And Network
- Coaxial Cable Classification
- Broadband Of Coaxial Cable
- Coaxial Cable Broadband System
- Introduction Of Coaxial Cable Network
- Radio Frequency Cables Classified By Structure
- Domestic Industry Of Optical Fiber Cables
- Overseas Situation Of Optical Fiber Cable
- Coaxial Cables By Application
- Coaxial Line
- Use Of Security Alarm Cable
- The Structure Of Coaxial Line
- External Conductors Have Three Structures
- The Application Position Of Coaxial Line
- The National Day
- Coaxial-line Inspection
- Characteristic Impedance Of Coaxial Cable's Body
- Attenuation characteristic the attenuation char...
- Silica Gel High Temperature Line