According to the application position of coaxial line, it can be roughly divided into three types.
1. Main line cable: the thick cable whose insulation outer diameter is generally more than 9mm is required to be low loss and soft. Shanghai satellite TV installation network
2. Feeder cables: medium and thick cables with insulation outer diameter of more than 7mm are generally required to have low loss and a certain softness.
3. User distribution network cable: its insulation outer diameter is generally 5mm, and the loss requirement is not the main one.
- Coaxial Cable, History, Development
- Broadband Cable And Network
- Coaxial Cable Classification
- Broadband Of Coaxial Cable
- Coaxial Cable Broadband System
- Introduction Of Coaxial Cable Network
- Radio Frequency Cables Classified By Structure
- Domestic Industry Of Optical Fiber Cables
- Overseas Situation Of Optical Fiber Cable
- Coaxial Cables By Application
- The National Day
- Coaxial-line Inspection
- Characteristic Impedance Of Coaxial Cable's Body
- Attenuation characteristic the attenuation char...
- Silica Gel High Temperature Line
- Arr Sheathed Wire
- The Important Transmission Characteristic Of Sa...
- Coaxial Cable Of Satellite
- Coaxial Cable Connector
- Check The Quality Of The Aluminum Foil