The difference between the audio cable and coaxial cable, Can I use the coaxial cable as an audio cable?
Coaxial cable of course can do as audio cable, anti-interference, the effect is better.
Coaxial cable is a connector with external independent shielding, strong anti-interference ability. High-end audio devices, or long-distance links, use coaxial audio.
Ordinary audio cable also has shielding, but the external shielding cable to connect the cathode, but also when the signal cable, anti-jamming is poor.
Whether the ordinary audio cable or coaxial audio cable, are required to be multiple strands, low resistance, large line diameter. High-end fever-grade audio cable will use sterling silver, or silver, gold-plated materials, the purpose is to reduce the resistance. Therefore is called the Fever cable or the nerve cable.
Next: No Information
- Coaxial Cable, History, Development
- Broadband Cable And Network
- Coaxial Cable Classification
- Broadband Of Coaxial Cable
- Coaxial Cable Broadband System
- Introduction Of Coaxial Cable Network
- Radio Frequency Cables Classified By Structure
- Domestic Industry Of Optical Fiber Cables
- Overseas Situation Of Optical Fiber Cable
- Coaxial Cables By Application
- ISC WEST--- American West International Securit...
- What Is The Cable For?
- What Are The Definition Of Communication Cable ...
- What Is A Cable?
- What Are The Specifications Of The Wire And Cable?
- Cable Use
- What is the cable for?
- Nomenclature Principle For Wire And Cable
- Wire And Cable Selection Points
- Wire And Cable Precautions