The structure of coaxial line is divided into 4 parts: sheath, outer conductor (shield layer), insulating medium and inner conductor. Let's talk about what each part does.
The sheath, that is, the outermost layer is insulation layer, have protective effect, should use the black polyethylene that has fine weather characteristic outdoor cable, indoor user cable from beautiful consideration should use the polyethylene of light color.
Outer conductor (shield layer), the outer conductor of coaxial cable has a double function. It serves as a conductor of transmission loop, transmitting low level, and has a shielding effect. Outer conductor usually has three structures.
- Coaxial Cable, History, Development
- Broadband Cable And Network
- Coaxial Cable Classification
- Broadband Of Coaxial Cable
- Coaxial Cable Broadband System
- Introduction Of Coaxial Cable Network
- Radio Frequency Cables Classified By Structure
- Domestic Industry Of Optical Fiber Cables
- Overseas Situation Of Optical Fiber Cable
- Coaxial Cables By Application
- External Conductors Have Three Structures
- The Application Position Of Coaxial Line
- The National Day
- Coaxial-line Inspection
- Characteristic Impedance Of Coaxial Cable's Body
- Attenuation characteristic the attenuation char...
- Silica Gel High Temperature Line
- Arr Sheathed Wire
- The Important Transmission Characteristic Of Sa...
- Coaxial Cable Of Satellite