The communication cable (English name: communication cable) refers to a cable used for near-distance audio communication and long-distance high-frequency carrier and digital communication and signal transmission, and is one of China's five major cable products.
Communication Optical Fiber Cable. The communication cable is composed of cores and outer sheaths composed of several (core) optical fibers (generally from several cores to several thousand cores). Compared with traditional symmetrical copper circuits and coaxial copper circuits, optical fibers have much larger transmission capacity, less attenuation, long transmission distance, small size, light weight, no electromagnetic interference, and low cost, and are currently the most promising communications. Transmission media. It is widely used in signal transmission of various departments such as telecommunications, electric power, broadcasting, etc. It will gradually become the main body of the future communications network. The main difference between the optical cable and the cable in the structure is that the optical cable must have reinforcing members to withstand the external mechanical load to protect the optical fiber from various external mechanical forces.
- Coaxial Cable, History, Development
- Broadband Cable And Network
- Coaxial Cable Classification
- Broadband Of Coaxial Cable
- Coaxial Cable Broadband System
- Introduction Of Coaxial Cable Network
- Radio Frequency Cables Classified By Structure
- Domestic Industry Of Optical Fiber Cables
- Overseas Situation Of Optical Fiber Cable
- Coaxial Cables By Application
- What Is A Cable?
- What Are The Specifications Of The Wire And Cable?
- Cable Use
- What is the cable for?
- Nomenclature Principle For Wire And Cable
- Wire And Cable Selection Points
- Wire And Cable Precautions
- The Network Cable Did Not Plug The Reason And T...
- The Network Cable Is Not Plugged In Properly
- What Is A Coaxial Cable? Introduction Of Coaxia...