Wire and cable are materials used for power, communications and related transmission purposes. There is no strict line between "wire" and "cable". The products with small core number, small diameter and simple structure are called wires, without insulation called bare wires, others are called cables. The larger section of the conductor (more than 6 square millimeters) is called a large wire, the smaller (less than or equal to 6 square millimeter) is called a small wire, and the insulated wire is also called a cloth wire.
Wires and cables mainly include bare wires, electromagnetic wires, insulated wires, power cables, communication cables and cables for motor and electrical appliances.
The cable has electric power cable, control cable, compensating cable, shielded cable, high temperature cable, computer cable, signal cable, coaxial cable, fire resistant cable, ship cable and so on. They are all made up of many wires to connect circuits, electrical appliances, etc.
- Coaxial Cable, History, Development
- Broadband Cable And Network
- Coaxial Cable Classification
- Broadband Of Coaxial Cable
- Coaxial Cable Broadband System
- Introduction Of Coaxial Cable Network
- Radio Frequency Cables Classified By Structure
- Domestic Industry Of Optical Fiber Cables
- Overseas Situation Of Optical Fiber Cable
- Coaxial Cables By Application
- What Are The Definition Of Communication Cable ...
- What Is A Cable?
- What Are The Specifications Of The Wire And Cable?
- Cable Use
- What is the cable for?
- Nomenclature Principle For Wire And Cable
- Wire And Cable Selection Points
- Wire And Cable Precautions
- The Network Cable Did Not Plug The Reason And T...
- The Network Cable Is Not Plugged In Properly