The copper clad aluminum wire and the copper wire mesh are all aluminum wires in the material.
But the copper clad aluminium wire is inferior to the quality of the copper wire.
The aluminum of copper clad aluminum wire is actually normal aluminum, coated with a thin layer of anaerobic copper.
The copper wire is imported aluminum, and the outer layer is full of a layer of non-oxygen copper.
Although the aluminum cable is easy to oxidize, the service life is not long, but due to its strong conductivity, the transmission distance is longer.
The copper clad aluminum wire can transmit at a distance of 120 to 130 meters.
The copper and silver wire can transmit the distance between 150 and 160 meters
Usually, the inner and outer lining of the copper clad aluminum wire line is the second material, while the inside and outside of the copper wire is the new material.
Previous: No Information
Next: No Information
- Coaxial Cable, History, Development
- Broadband Cable And Network
- Coaxial Cable Classification
- Broadband Of Coaxial Cable
- Coaxial Cable Broadband System
- Introduction Of Coaxial Cable Network
- Radio Frequency Cables Classified By Structure
- Domestic Industry Of Optical Fiber Cables
- Overseas Situation Of Optical Fiber Cable
- Coaxial Cables By Application
- Industrial Interactive Wire And Cable Industry ...
- What Is The Difference Between Optical Fiber An...
- The Difference Between The Audio Cable And Coax...
- ISC WEST--- American West International Securit...
- What Is The Cable For?
- What Are The Definition Of Communication Cable ...
- What Is A Cable?
- What Are The Specifications Of The Wire And Cable?
- Cable Use
- What is the cable for?